- Q. - Which of the following nations recently approved a physical education program at girls’ schools?
Description Of This Question
Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Education (MoE) in July 2017 finally approved a physical education program at girls’ schools starting in the coming academic year. Education Minister Ahmed Al-Issa issued a decree on 11 July 2017. The program will be compliant with Islamic rules and will be implemented in the 2017-2018 school year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Allahabad was previously called as?
- On which city will observed car free day on every Tuesday between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m?
- In which country Abacus was developed ?
- A defect of vision in which the points in one plane of an object appear in focus while those in another plane are out of focus is called ?
- Who developed ‘Integrated Chip’?