- Q. - Which of the following became the first state to fix minimum education qualification for cooperative body poll?
Description Of This Question
Rajasthan in July 2017 laid down the minimum educational qualifications for contesting elections to village cooperative societies and various other cooperative bodies. With this, Rajasthan became India’s first state to fix minimum education qualification for cooperative body poll.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country is hosting the 18th edition of Asia’s largest convention on the business of media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017”?
- Who has been appointed the new executive director of the United Nations (UN) World Food Programme (WFP)?
- Which state won the Chief Minister’s cup at National kickboxing championship?
- The Royal Manas National Park is located in which country?
- Which state cheif minster has launched Maha Mission 1 Million initiative to popularise football in the state?