- Q. - Which of the following became the first state to fix minimum education qualification for cooperative body poll?
Description Of This Question
Rajasthan in July 2017 laid down the minimum educational qualifications for contesting elections to village cooperative societies and various other cooperative bodies. With this, Rajasthan became India’s first state to fix minimum education qualification for cooperative body poll.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Rainbows are produced when sunlight ?
- What is the full form of NITI aayog?
- What is the name of book, which is written by former External Affairs Minister of Pakistan Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri ?
- Which state government has recently launched “Civil Service Awards” for excellence in public administration?
- Who is the new Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) of the Indian Army?