- Q. - Who is the author of the book “President’s Lady” (Pranaber Preyosi)?
Description Of This Question
The book “President’s Lady” (Pranaber Preyosi) has been authored by Sangeeta Ghosh, which is recently released at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi. The book is on Late Suvra Mukherjee, the wife of honourable President of India Pranab Mukherjee. Ms. Mukherjee was essentially a private person with a strong interest in music (particularly Tagore music) and paintings. She restricted herself to music, painting and writing and she tried to take Tagore music to a non-Bengali audience.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which high-level committee has been formed to examine working of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH)?
- Which state will become the first Indian state to invite all Twitter and Facebook users to interact with the Chief Minister (CM)?
- The 15th meeting of the Foreign Ministers of BIMSTEC countries has started in which city?
- Ionic mobility of which of the following alkali metal ions is lowest when aqueous solution of their salts are put under an electric field?
- Operating system acts as an interface between