- Q. - Who is the author of the book “President’s Lady” (Pranaber Preyosi)?
Description Of This Question
The book “President’s Lady” (Pranaber Preyosi) has been authored by Sangeeta Ghosh, which is recently released at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi. The book is on Late Suvra Mukherjee, the wife of honourable President of India Pranab Mukherjee. Ms. Mukherjee was essentially a private person with a strong interest in music (particularly Tagore music) and paintings. She restricted herself to music, painting and writing and she tried to take Tagore music to a non-Bengali audience.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which report was published by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) to highlight that nearly 30% of World Heritage Sites are plagued by poaching, illegal logging and fishing?
- Which Bollywood film has won the best film honour at the 2017 Hong Kong International Film Festival?
- The 2016 National conference on labour will be hosted by which city of India?
- Which union ministry has launched an online film certification system “e-Cinepramaan” to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
- Which country inaugurated the five day long 69th session of WHO Regional committee meeting at Colombo on 5th September 2016?