- Q. - World famous arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi recently died at the age of 82. The country to which he belonged was _________.
Description Of This Question
Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, a tycoon known for his lavish billionaire lifestyle and far-reaching international connections, died in London at the age of 82. His visit to India in 1991, when he was hosted by then Prime Minister Chandra Shekhar in his private retreat in Bhondsi, Haryana, created quite a stir.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which is the highest green golf course in the world, at an altitude of 2,650 m, and is the country’s premier ski resort in the winter?
- Which Indian bank has launched a mobile banking app “Mera iMobile” for rural customers?
- Which bank has become the first Indian bank to launch bio-degradable prepaid gift cards?
- Nuakhai agriculture festival is related with Odisha, the festival celebrated on lunar fortnight of which month ?
- Who constitutes Deepak Mohanty Committee to frame action plan on financial inclusion ?