- Q. - World famous arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi recently died at the age of 82. The country to which he belonged was _________.
Description Of This Question
Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, a tycoon known for his lavish billionaire lifestyle and far-reaching international connections, died in London at the age of 82. His visit to India in 1991, when he was hosted by then Prime Minister Chandra Shekhar in his private retreat in Bhondsi, Haryana, created quite a stir.
Related Topics & Questions:
- “Wall Street” is the name of the ?
- The 2017 National Ice Skating Championship has started in which of the following states?
- At which academy Guiness Record for largest Biology Lesson has been made?
- Which organisation publishes the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
- Himachal Pradesh has bagged the Krishi Karnam Award( 2016-16) for the