- Q. - The World Bank approved a US $500 million loan for this country to boost its economy. Name the country.
Description Of This Question
The World Bank has approved more than US $500 million for Afghanistan to support a string of projects to boost the economy, help improve service delivery in five cities and support Afghan refugees sent back from Pakistan. The largest chunk of the package, i.e., $205.4 million, will go toward supporting communities affected by refugees returning from Pakistan.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Grammar of the programming is checked at which phase of compiler?
- Which kind of fill would you use for the slide for a smooth transition of one colour into another?
- The sixth prestigious M.S. Swaminathan Award for contribution in the field of agriculture was given to
- Recently, Who has been taken over as Managing Director and CEO of Corporation Bank?
- Which state government will organise the first-of-its-kind “Tulip festival”?