- Q. - The World Bank approved a US $500 million loan for this country to boost its economy. Name the country.
Description Of This Question
The World Bank has approved more than US $500 million for Afghanistan to support a string of projects to boost the economy, help improve service delivery in five cities and support Afghan refugees sent back from Pakistan. The largest chunk of the package, i.e., $205.4 million, will go toward supporting communities affected by refugees returning from Pakistan.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which digital filing system has been launched for Supreme Court of India (SCI)?
- Indus River originates from which range ?
- Varanasi chosen as ‘city of music’ by ?
- What is the name of campaign launched to create awareness and encourage people to participate in making this Diwali pollution free?
- सिंधी में “मोहन-जो-दड़ो” का क्या अर्थ है?