- Q. - The World Bank approved a US $500 million loan for this country to boost its economy. Name the country.
Description Of This Question
The World Bank has approved more than US $500 million for Afghanistan to support a string of projects to boost the economy, help improve service delivery in five cities and support Afghan refugees sent back from Pakistan. The largest chunk of the package, i.e., $205.4 million, will go toward supporting communities affected by refugees returning from Pakistan.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘Operation Shiva’ launched By Indian Army For ?
- Which two famous celebrities awarded with Cricket Club of India’s (CCI) Honorary Life Membership ?
- According to the latest CENSUS report, the population growth rate is how much percent?
- Which country is the third largest exporter of beef in the world, according to OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-26?
- Which two Marathali Battalions have been Honoured with Preisdent’s Colours by Army Chief?