- Q. - The World Bank approved a US $500 million loan for this country to boost its economy. Name the country.
Description Of This Question
The World Bank has approved more than US $500 million for Afghanistan to support a string of projects to boost the economy, help improve service delivery in five cities and support Afghan refugees sent back from Pakistan. The largest chunk of the package, i.e., $205.4 million, will go toward supporting communities affected by refugees returning from Pakistan.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Government of India has launched “Soil Health Card” scheme for every farmer, which of the following is FALSE in this regard?
- The World Lab Animal Day (WLAD) is observed on which day?
- How many sectors have been identified under the “Make in India” programme launched by Government of India?
- The 2017 International Shivratri Festival has started in which state?
- Who Copa America Cup Football Tournament 2015 ?