- Q. - Who has won boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
Description Of This Question
Indian wild card Nitin Kumar Sinha has won the boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship. He defeated Malaysian player Christian Didier Chin in a final match held at the Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Mahalunge – Balewadi, in Pune. In girls singles final, Mihika Yadav defeated top seed Mahak Jain in two straight sets 6-3, 6-3. The championship is the second highest tournament anywhere in the world after the junior grand slams and provides top Indian players a chance to compete against their global counterparts as well as earn valuable ITF points to build on their overall international ranking.
Related Topics & Questions:
- “OnChat” a chatbot service has been launched by which bank to allow users to make payments through Facebook Messenger?
- Which state Government approved APJ Abdul Kalam Amrut Yojana ?
- Which bollywood actress has been bestowed with the 2017 International Humanitarian Award at the Asian Voice Charity Awards?
- Asim Basu, who passed away recently, was the renowned theatre actor from which state?
- What is the opposite country of first test match of Sachin in 1989?