- Q. - Who has won boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
Description Of This Question
Indian wild card Nitin Kumar Sinha has won the boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship. He defeated Malaysian player Christian Didier Chin in a final match held at the Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Mahalunge – Balewadi, in Pune. In girls singles final, Mihika Yadav defeated top seed Mahak Jain in two straight sets 6-3, 6-3. The championship is the second highest tournament anywhere in the world after the junior grand slams and provides top Indian players a chance to compete against their global counterparts as well as earn valuable ITF points to build on their overall international ranking.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who appointed as New MD & CEO of Andhra Bank ?
- Which cloud-seeding project was launched in Karnataka on August 22, 2017?
- Which of the following districts will become India’s first carbon neutral district?
- Who is the Chairman of Telecom Commission and Secretary, Department of Telecommunication India?
- Which country organized Himalayan Air Festival for the purpose to develop the tourism ?