- Q. - Who has won boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
Description Of This Question
Indian wild card Nitin Kumar Sinha has won the boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship. He defeated Malaysian player Christian Didier Chin in a final match held at the Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Mahalunge – Balewadi, in Pune. In girls singles final, Mihika Yadav defeated top seed Mahak Jain in two straight sets 6-3, 6-3. The championship is the second highest tournament anywhere in the world after the junior grand slams and provides top Indian players a chance to compete against their global counterparts as well as earn valuable ITF points to build on their overall international ranking.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which city to host the 4th edition of National Standards Conclave (NSC)?
- Which country is hosting the 27th session of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC)?
- Which motivational speaker has been awarded Honorary Fellowship in UK ?
- Which of the following service is used to log on to remote computer that is attached to internet?
- ‘Matoshree’ the book authored by Sumitra Mahajan is on which of the following characters?