- Q. - Who has won boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
Description Of This Question
Indian wild card Nitin Kumar Sinha has won the boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship. He defeated Malaysian player Christian Didier Chin in a final match held at the Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Mahalunge – Balewadi, in Pune. In girls singles final, Mihika Yadav defeated top seed Mahak Jain in two straight sets 6-3, 6-3. The championship is the second highest tournament anywhere in the world after the junior grand slams and provides top Indian players a chance to compete against their global counterparts as well as earn valuable ITF points to build on their overall international ranking.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Saraswati Samman?
- Which is the highest green golf course in the world, at an altitude of 2,650 m, and is the country’s premier ski resort in the winter?
- India’s first public bicycle sharing project was launched in _________.
- Who became 1st Lokayukta of India to be removed by Assembly ?
- 9th Regional Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas (RPBD) to be held in ?