- Q. - Who has won the 2017 Man Booker International Prize?
Description Of This Question
David Grossman has become the first Israeli author to win the 2017 Man Booker International prize for his novel “A Horse Walks Into a Bar”. The novel was translated by Jessica Cohen and is published in Britain by Jonathan Cape. The book is an ambitious high-wire act of a novel that shines a spotlight on the effects of grief, without any hint of sentimentality. Since 2016, the Man Booker International Prize awards both the winning author and translator £25,000. To be considered for the prize, books had to be translated into English and published in the UK between May 1, 2016 and April 30, 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Roger Moore, the James Bond actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
- The book titled as ‘Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years’ written by ?
- Who has flagged off, the 14th Walkathon on the Occasion of International Day of Older Persons?
- Who will be conferred with the 2016 Dada Saheb Phalke award?
- Infosys signs multi-year agreement with ?