- Q. - Who won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament?
Description Of This Question
Vietnam Grand Master Nguyen Duc Hoa won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament. He won the tournament by earning 8.5 points from 10 rounds. In the final and 10th round he defeated Indian GM Neelotpal Das.
Related Topics & Questions:
- On which company the Centre has slapped a new penalty of US $264 million for producing less than the targeted natural gas from KG—D6 fields in 2015—16?
- Which state has recently reported the highest number of dengue death cases in the Country?
- Afla toxins are produced by ?
- Which state is the India’s most corrupt state, according to latest survey by the Centre for Media Studies (CMS)?
- Which of the following awards is not received by Sachin tendulkar?