- Q. - Who won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament?
Description Of This Question
Vietnam Grand Master Nguyen Duc Hoa won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament. He won the tournament by earning 8.5 points from 10 rounds. In the final and 10th round he defeated Indian GM Neelotpal Das.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently CCI slapped______ penalty on four state run insurance companies ?
- Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
- After struggling for 18 hours, How much feet Blue Whale dies?
- Who is the first Indian woman to win an Asian Games gold in 400m run?
- What does Mean EBCDIC Or What is the full form of EBCDIC ?