- Q. - Who won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament?
Description Of This Question
Vietnam Grand Master Nguyen Duc Hoa won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament. He won the tournament by earning 8.5 points from 10 rounds. In the final and 10th round he defeated Indian GM Neelotpal Das.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has announced to withdraw from UNESCO?
- Who complete women’s leadership development programme ?
- Which organization awarded with Porter Prize for social progress ?
- Which state has launched an online Public Grievance Redressal system for the citizens?
- Which two European companies have shown interest in Elephanta ropeway project?I. Poma of FranceII. Doppelmayr Cable Car of Austria III. BMF Bartholet of Switzerland