- Q. - Who won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament?
Description Of This Question
Vietnam Grand Master Nguyen Duc Hoa won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament. He won the tournament by earning 8.5 points from 10 rounds. In the final and 10th round he defeated Indian GM Neelotpal Das.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following state was associated with the BHEL GVK’s Hydro Power Plant?
- Which of the following is not in the list of States where RBI will launch a financial literacy drive?
- Which bank has become the first Indian bank to launch bio-degradable prepaid gift cards?
- The Reserve of India (RBI) has made linking of Aadhar compulsory for farmers to avail short-term crop loans in 2017-18 under the
- On which place 3rd edition of Mitra Shakti 2015 held ?