- Q. - What will be the inset letter in the new batch of Rs. 500 banknotes released recently by the RBI?
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a new batch of Rs. 500 banknotes. The new batch of banknotes has inset letter “A” in both the number panels. It also bears signature of the central bank’s governor Urjit R. Patel, with the year of printing ‘2017’ on the reverse. The design of these notes is similar in all respects to the Rs. 500 banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series which were first notified post-demonetisation on November 8, 2016. The new series earlier released and currently in circulation has the inset letter “E”. They will continue to be valid.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Island of Japan that was included in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site list in July 2017.
- Who was the Nawab of Bengal during “Battle of Plassey”?
- Recently Sufi legend Begum Yaman passes away at the age of-
- Bouncing back of rubber ball from a wall is related to ?
- Which state govt. has approved reservations for persons with disabilities in government jobs?