- Q. - What will be the inset letter in the new batch of Rs. 500 banknotes released recently by the RBI?
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a new batch of Rs. 500 banknotes. The new batch of banknotes has inset letter “A” in both the number panels. It also bears signature of the central bank’s governor Urjit R. Patel, with the year of printing ‘2017’ on the reverse. The design of these notes is similar in all respects to the Rs. 500 banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series which were first notified post-demonetisation on November 8, 2016. The new series earlier released and currently in circulation has the inset letter “E”. They will continue to be valid.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which union ministry has made a provision enabling people to apply online for passports in Hindi?
- Sundaram Ravi is associated with which sports?
- The 2017 World Table Tennis Championships (WTTC) has started in which country?
- The book “An Unsuitable Boy” is the autobiography of which Indian personality?
- In which State was the India’s first Rural LED Street Lighting Project launched?