- Q. - Who will be appointed as Nyaya Mitras to expedite the pending cases across the country?
Description Of This Question
Union Law and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad announced that the Centre will appoint Nyaya Mitras across the country to expedite the cases pending for last 10 years in lower courts. Retired judges will be appointed as Nyaya Mitras to expedite over 750,000 cases pending across the country.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which committee has recently submitted report on Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) act to the Union Government?
- Who amongst the following is the author of the book,:The price of A Dream” ?
- Which Indian-American student has won the 2017 National Geographic Bee contest?
- What are the Initiatives under Building India 2.0?
- Infosys signs multi-year agreement with ?