- Q. - Who will be appointed as Nyaya Mitras to expedite the pending cases across the country?
Description Of This Question
Union Law and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad announced that the Centre will appoint Nyaya Mitras across the country to expedite the cases pending for last 10 years in lower courts. Retired judges will be appointed as Nyaya Mitras to expedite over 750,000 cases pending across the country.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2016 Kolkata Open National Invitation Snooker Championship?
- David Copperfield is name of a ?
- World Antibiotic Awareness Week launched by WHO during which period ?
- How much amount has been allocated for Bharat Net Project to promote digital transactions into rural India?
- In which state the 3rd edition of ‘Women of India Organic Festival’ will held?