- Q. - Whose name was cleared by the SEBI to head the National Stock Exchange (NSE)?
Description Of This Question
Veteran banker Vikram Limaye will quit the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) for BCCI on July 14, 2017 to take over as the Managing Director and CEO of National Stock Exchange (NSE). Earlier, SEBI had cleared the name of Limaye to head NSE. With Limaye’s departure, the CoA will shrink from being a four-member panel to a two-member panel. Earlier, historian Ramachandra Guha had quit the panel.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Srinath Narayanan is associated with which sports?
- What is Valfajr and related with which country ?
- Who has clinched the 2017 Women’s singles India Super Series tournament?
- Who has been bestowed with the Life Time Achievement (LTA) award at the 6th National Photography Awards?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?