- Q. - Whose name was cleared by the SEBI to head the National Stock Exchange (NSE)?
Description Of This Question
Veteran banker Vikram Limaye will quit the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) for BCCI on July 14, 2017 to take over as the Managing Director and CEO of National Stock Exchange (NSE). Earlier, SEBI had cleared the name of Limaye to head NSE. With Limaye’s departure, the CoA will shrink from being a four-member panel to a two-member panel. Earlier, historian Ramachandra Guha had quit the panel.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Adolph Kiefer, the swimming legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Mizoram’s capital?
- Who appointed as 43rd Chief Justice of India ?
- Which monument was built by Shah Jahan in Delhi?
- Name the mobile application launched by Digital payments Platform, MobiKwik and Samgra to promote the habit of saving among Urban poor?