- Q. - Which water conservation project of Nalanda district in Bihar has been chosen for the national award for excellence in the MGNREGP?
Description Of This Question
The Union Ministry of Rural Development has selected ‘Project Jal Sanchay’ in Nalanda district of Bihar for the national award for excellence in the Mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee programme (MGNREGP). The ‘Project Jal Sanchay’ is a model of water conservation launched under MGNREGP to offer farmers a wide spectrum of solutions to their water crisis.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been named as the “Captain of the Year” at 2017 ESPNcricinfo Awards?
- The Union Government will launch which platform to leverage Information Technology (IT)?
- Which state has become the first Indian state to shift to to January to December financial year?
- Which state government has recently signed a MoU with Bharat Broadband Network Ltd (BBNL) to implement BharatNet?
- What is considered as the heart of the operating system, which provides the basic foundation, memory management file systems, program execution?