- Q. - Which water conservation project of Nalanda district in Bihar has been chosen for the national award for excellence in the MGNREGP?
Description Of This Question
The Union Ministry of Rural Development has selected ‘Project Jal Sanchay’ in Nalanda district of Bihar for the national award for excellence in the Mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee programme (MGNREGP). The ‘Project Jal Sanchay’ is a model of water conservation launched under MGNREGP to offer farmers a wide spectrum of solutions to their water crisis.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which shot-putter has been provisionally suspended by the Athletics Federation of India (AFI) for failing the dope test for the second time?
- Who awarded with PGA of American Player of the Year ?
- In which city the 20th International Children’s Film Festival of India (ICFFI) began on November 8, 2017?
- Who will become 1st Chairman of Bandhan Bank ?
- Which part of the plant is used as Saffron ?