- Q. - Which water conservation project of Nalanda district in Bihar has been chosen for the national award for excellence in the MGNREGP?
Description Of This Question
The Union Ministry of Rural Development has selected ‘Project Jal Sanchay’ in Nalanda district of Bihar for the national award for excellence in the Mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee programme (MGNREGP). The ‘Project Jal Sanchay’ is a model of water conservation launched under MGNREGP to offer farmers a wide spectrum of solutions to their water crisis.
Related Topics & Questions:
- President Ram Nath Kovind gave away the National Safety Awards (Mines) for the years 2013 and 2014. In which year was the award established?
- Competition for food, light and space is most severe in ?
- Which Tennis player clinch the French Open mixed doubles trophy recently ?
- Which Bollywood actress will be honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award as Internationally Acclaimed Actress?
- Which Indian athlete was the flag bearer for the Indian contingent in the 22nd Asian Athletics Championship (AAC)-2017?