- Q. - Who has taken the additional charge of Economic Affairs Secretary?
Description Of This Question
The Corporate Affairs Secretary Tapan Ray has taken additional charge as the Economic Affairs Secretary. He succeeded Shaktikanta Das who announced his retirement after being associated with the Government of India for nearly 37 years in different capacities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of the portal launched by Vice President for teachers education?
- PM Narendra Modi launched real-time bank-to-bank money transfer platform, name the platform.
- The author of the book “Zest for life” is ?
- Who was the first female Muslim PM in the World?
- Which Bank became 1st to join Chillr Platform ?