- Q. - Who has taken the additional charge of Economic Affairs Secretary?
Description Of This Question
The Corporate Affairs Secretary Tapan Ray has taken additional charge as the Economic Affairs Secretary. He succeeded Shaktikanta Das who announced his retirement after being associated with the Government of India for nearly 37 years in different capacities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Tejas successfully test-fired Derby Air-to-Air BVR missile in RADAR guided mode. What kind of aircraft is Tejas?
- CCI (Competition Commission Of India) Imposed Penalty On ?
- Which of the following is the official mascot of the 22nd edition of Asian Athletics Championships-2017?
- India’s first underwater metro tunnel will come up in which city?
- First summer olympic games?