- Q. - Who has taken the additional charge of Economic Affairs Secretary?
Description Of This Question
The Corporate Affairs Secretary Tapan Ray has taken additional charge as the Economic Affairs Secretary. He succeeded Shaktikanta Das who announced his retirement after being associated with the Government of India for nearly 37 years in different capacities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- From which state / Union territory, the “Measles-Rubella (MR) vaccination campaign” has been launched?
- The 2017 National Conference for e-Governance has started in which city?
- Arrange the following political parties in descending order in terms of donations received from corporate houses between 2012-13 and 2015-16.
I. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
II. Indian National Congress (INC)
III. Nationalist Congress Party (NCP)
IV. Communist party of India (Marxist)
- What is the theme of the 2017 Commonwealth Day?
- Chairman Of 14th Finance Commission is ?