- Q. - Who has taken the additional charge of Economic Affairs Secretary?
Description Of This Question
The Corporate Affairs Secretary Tapan Ray has taken additional charge as the Economic Affairs Secretary. He succeeded Shaktikanta Das who announced his retirement after being associated with the Government of India for nearly 37 years in different capacities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much area covered by Atacama Desert ?
- Who has won gold at the 10th edition of Moscow sand art championship?
- Which city is hosting the 2017 Indian Panorama Film Festival?
- Which two Indian Naval Ships are to participate in Passage Exercise with Japanese Marine?
- Which Indian personality has been named in the Forbes’s 2017 Global Game Changers list?