- Q. - Which state launched India’s first single-woman pension scheme?
Description Of This Question
The Telangana government launched pension for single women for the betterment of society. It is the first state in India to offer such a welfare scheme. Under the scheme, the state government distributes pension of Rs. 1,000 per month to single women deserted by their husbands and relatives on humanitarian grounds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Bank became 1st to join Chillr Platform ?
- Which state education department has partnered with US based technology firm CISCO to promote digital learning across the state using virtual digital room?
- India’s first-ever “village of books” will open in which state to promote tourism?
- Which IIT institute has inked pact with Madhya Pradesh for measuring happiness index?
- Which city hosted the 4th India-CLMV Business Conclave-2017?