- Q. - Which state launched India’s first single-woman pension scheme?
Description Of This Question
The Telangana government launched pension for single women for the betterment of society. It is the first state in India to offer such a welfare scheme. Under the scheme, the state government distributes pension of Rs. 1,000 per month to single women deserted by their husbands and relatives on humanitarian grounds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which high court has made it mandatory to sing Vande Matram in schools, government offices, private entities and industries in the concerned states?
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has signed pact with which country’s space agency on satellite launch technology?
- What is the name of campaign launched by NITI Aayog to maximize the impact of Atal Tinkering Labs?
- Who is the newly appointed Indian Ambassador to European Union (EU)?
- Which city to host the 4th edition of National Standards Conclave (NSC)?