- Q. - Which state launched India’s first single-woman pension scheme?
Description Of This Question
The Telangana government launched pension for single women for the betterment of society. It is the first state in India to offer such a welfare scheme. Under the scheme, the state government distributes pension of Rs. 1,000 per month to single women deserted by their husbands and relatives on humanitarian grounds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In Which State Recently Launched ePMS ?
- World famous arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi recently died at the age of 82. The country to which he belonged was _________.
- Which committee has been constituted by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) to lay down technical standards for performance of core services?
- In how many years the AYUSH Ministry will set up 50 bedded hospitals in all the districts of the country?
- 1st CW game established in ?