- Q. - Which state government has recently signed MoU with Union Aviation Ministry for Udan scheme?
Description Of This Question
The Tamil Nadu government has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) for the implementation of the UDAN scheme in the state. In the first phase of regional air connectivity scheme “UDAN”, the steps will be taken to start flight services to Hosur, Salem and Neyveli.The purpose of the Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik (UDAN) is to make regional connectivity easy at low cost so that common people could opt for air travel. Also, it would enhance infrastructure, employment opportunities and lead to trade and industry growth.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently Narendra Modi inaugurated the Ambedkar memorial by Maharashtra Government at King Henry’s Road in
- What does ‘CDS’ stand for ?
- Who among the following will chair the Inter- Ministerial Monitoring-cum-Coordination Committee’ set up to monitor the regional air connectivity scheme UDAN?
- On Which Date e-Migrate system launched In India ?
- Which of the following security forces is / are the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) of India?