- Q. - Which state government has recently signed MoU with Union Aviation Ministry for Udan scheme?
Description Of This Question
The Tamil Nadu government has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) for the implementation of the UDAN scheme in the state. In the first phase of regional air connectivity scheme “UDAN”, the steps will be taken to start flight services to Hosur, Salem and Neyveli.The purpose of the Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik (UDAN) is to make regional connectivity easy at low cost so that common people could opt for air travel. Also, it would enhance infrastructure, employment opportunities and lead to trade and industry growth.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country is hosting the 2017 SAARC Ministers of Law and Order (Interior/ Home Affairs) meeting?
- Who has been appointed the new interim President of Badminton Association of India (BAI)?
- When is International tourism day observed every year?
- Which day is celebrated as National Science Day?
- How much amount has been allocated for Bharat Net Project to promote digital transactions into rural India?