- Q. - Which state government has implemented ‘green protocol’ to make the weddings more nature-friendly?
Description Of This Question
The state government of Kerala has come out with a ‘green-protocol’ to make the auspicious occasions more nature-friendly. With the implementation of the protocol, plastic and other non-degradable articles including disposable glasses and plates and thermocol decorations will be kept at bay from marriage functions. ‘Suchitwa Mission’, the state nodal agency for sanitation, has already launched the initiative in Kannur, Ernakulam, Kollam and Alappuzha on a pilot basis.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Union Cabinet approved the MoU on BRICS Agriculture Research Platform (BRICS-ARP). During which BRICS Summit the BRICS-ARP was proposed to be set up?
- Who has been appointed as new Chief Secretary of Maharashtra?
- Poona pact was signed in which year ?
- In which two states the Union Government approved setting up of electronic manufacturing cluster?
- Badminton player PV Sindhu has retained her position in which WBF ranking?