- Q. - Which state government has announced complete loan waiver to all farmers of the state including small and marginal farmers?
Description Of This Question
The state government of Maharashtra announced a blanket loan waiver, the largest ever, to provide immediate relief to 31 lakh farmers. The waiver is not confined to just small and marginal categories. The state government also agreed to raise the price of milk.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has constituted a Committee to study and identify key data protection issues and recommend methods for addressing them. Who will head this committee?
- Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has been elected as the new Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO). He hails from which country?
- Who is the author of the book ‘God to Tycoon: The Untold Story of Baba Ramdev’?
- Which country has passed the Abdication Bill in order to abdicate the ageing king?
- The Union Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) has launched which app for dissemination of earthquake parameters?