- Q. - Which state government has announced complete loan waiver to all farmers of the state including small and marginal farmers?
Description Of This Question
The state government of Maharashtra announced a blanket loan waiver, the largest ever, to provide immediate relief to 31 lakh farmers. The waiver is not confined to just small and marginal categories. The state government also agreed to raise the price of milk.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as brand ambassador for anti- liquor & anti-drug campaign for Kerala Government?Who has been appointed as brand ambassador for anti- liquor & anti-drug campaign for Kerala Government?
- The 2017 International Plastic Bag Free Day (IPBFD) is observed on which date?
- In which of the following project India is participating to set to become the world’s most powerful radio telescope?
- At which Indian port the first tranche of American crude oil will arrive in September 2017?
- The Union Cabinet gave its approval to the proposal to complete the balance works of the North Koel Reservoir Project in Jharkhand and Bihar. In this context, consider the following statements:
I. The Project is located in the most backward tribal areas of Palamau and Garhwa districts of Jharkhand.
II. The construction was originally started in the year 1972 and continued till 1993.
Choose the correct option