- Q. - Which state has become the first to launch the official e-wallet for the public?
Description Of This Question
Telangana recently launched the e-wallet called “T-Wallet”. With this, it became the first state to launch the official digital wallet for the public. The Microsoft Accelerator alum startup Transaction Analysts has partnered with Telangana to develop T-Wallet which uses two factor authentications, through Aadhaar+Biometric or Aadhaar+OTP to Aadhaar linked mobile number, for feature and no phone users.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the online game which has been sought to be banned by the Rajya Sabha members.
- Who has taken charge as new secretary of the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) in the finance ministry?
- In how many directions the joystick can be moved ?
- Which country’s team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship-2017?
- Vinu Chakravarthy, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?