- Q. - Which state has become the first to launch the official e-wallet for the public?
Description Of This Question
Telangana recently launched the e-wallet called “T-Wallet”. With this, it became the first state to launch the official digital wallet for the public. The Microsoft Accelerator alum startup Transaction Analysts has partnered with Telangana to develop T-Wallet which uses two factor authentications, through Aadhaar+Biometric or Aadhaar+OTP to Aadhaar linked mobile number, for feature and no phone users.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state accounts for the highest number of species with 410, followed by Kerala with 357 and Maharashtra with 278 in a recent Publication by the Botanical Survey of India (BSI)?
- The resistance of an ideal voltmeter is ?
- Which state government has launched India’s first post office passport service center?
- Health Minister of India has been awarded with the WHO’s special recognition award for tobacco control. What is his name?
- Which bank has achieved the distinction of becoming the country’s first Platinum rated project under IGBC Green Data Centre Rating System?