- Q. - The researchers of which IIT institute has developed a wireless technology “AmbuSens” to monitor hospital-bound patients?
Description Of This Question
The researchers at IIT Kharagpur has developed a wireless technology ‘AmbuSens‘ for remote monitoring of patients’ condition ferried in ambulances. The technology will allow doctors to monitor ECG, heart-rate, temperature and blood-pressure of patients moving in ambulances and fitted with wireless sensors. This will help doctors to advise technicians travelling with the patient to deal with the situation. The web interface of the AmbuSens system provides an easy-to-use graphical interface for doctors and paramedics alike with data visualisation tools such as real-time ECG graph. It can be accessed from internet-enabled laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Related Topics & Questions:
- For how many years India’s exclusive right to explore polymetallic nodules from seabed in Central Indian Ocean Basin (CIOB) has been extended?
- Which of the following nations recently approved a physical education program at girls’ schools?
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Future of Indian Universities: Comparative and International Perspectives’?
- Which state government has implemented ‘green protocol’ to make the weddings more nature-friendly?
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?