- Q. - Who recently became the first Indian to win the Capablanca Memorial Chess tournament at Varadero, Cuba?
Description Of This Question
Indian Grandmaster Krishnan Sasikiran won the 52nd Capablanca Memorial Chess tournament at Varadero, Cuba. With this, he became the first Indian to achieve such a feat. To win the title, Sasikiran played out a quick draw against Isan Reynaldo Ortiz Suarez of Cuba in the 10th and final round to earn 6.5 points.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan, who passed away recently, was the famous musician of which musical instrument?
- Roger Moore, the James Bond actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Andy Murray in form and confident for ?
- Who has been appointed the new India’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands?
- Which bank has been adjudged the “Best Small Bank” award for 2016?