- Q. - Who recently became the first Indian to win the Capablanca Memorial Chess tournament at Varadero, Cuba?
Description Of This Question
Indian Grandmaster Krishnan Sasikiran won the 52nd Capablanca Memorial Chess tournament at Varadero, Cuba. With this, he became the first Indian to achieve such a feat. To win the title, Sasikiran played out a quick draw against Isan Reynaldo Ortiz Suarez of Cuba in the 10th and final round to earn 6.5 points.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country’s scientists, in a first, used CRISPR-Cas9 “gene editing” tool to repair a gene mutation in the DNA of the viable early-stage embryos?
- Recently which famous Internet Company changed it’s logo ?
- In which country New Development Bank launched ?
- Who plays a key role in Nalanda university?
- Who has flagged off maiden train between Sonepat to Jind ?