- Q. - P N Bhagwati, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
Description Of This Question
Prafullachandra Natwarlal Bhagwati (95), the former Chief Justice of India (CJI), has passed away in New Delhi on June 15,2017. Justice Bhagwati is known for introducing and pioneering Public Interest Litigation (PIL) which transformed the legal landscape in India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which famous personality also known as ‘India’s Frida Kahlo’ ?
- BCAS has recently suspended the licence of budget carrier IndiGo’s aviation security training facility. What does BCAS stands for?
- Which state has decided to enter into Joint Venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangements?
- Which state will become the first Indian state to invite all Twitter and Facebook users to interact with the Chief Minister (CM)?
- Which company along with Microsoft and Sales force have officially adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield framework?