- Q. - Which organisation publishes the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) was released by the AT Kearney recently. This is the 16th edition of the GRDI and it is title “The Age of Focus”. According to the report, India with a score of 71.7 has overtaken China as the top developing country for retail investment.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Arjun rides his bike from Mumbai to Delhi at a speed of 80 Km/hr and rides back from Delhi to Mumbai at a speed of 120 Km/hr. What is his average speed for the whole journey?
- Gangaur festival Belong To ?
- In which country Abacus was developed ?
- Which country topped the medal tally in the recently concluded 2017 Commonwealth Youth Games held in Bahamas?
- Who will head the committee formed by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to review UGC recommendations?