- Q. - Which organisation publishes the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) was released by the AT Kearney recently. This is the 16th edition of the GRDI and it is title “The Age of Focus”. According to the report, India with a score of 71.7 has overtaken China as the top developing country for retail investment.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian health institute has won first prize for sanitation & hygiene under the Kayakalp awards 2017?
- Which ministry renamed as Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Society ?
- John Berger, who passed away recently, was the renowned author of which country?
- निम्नलिखित में से कौन सा संगठन एक वित्तीय संस्था है?
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to Asian Development Bank (ADB)’s latest report “Asian Development Outlook 2017”?