- Q. - Which organisation publishes the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) was released by the AT Kearney recently. This is the 16th edition of the GRDI and it is title “The Age of Focus”. According to the report, India with a score of 71.7 has overtaken China as the top developing country for retail investment.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will become the new Prime Minister of Ireland?
- Which Indian hockey player has become a member of International Hockey Federation (FIH) Athletes’ Committee?
- Which state government has formed a panel on separate flag for the state?
- Who has become the India’s first visually impaired runner to compete the historic Boston Marathon?
- Which state government has imposed a 10% cow cess as surcharge on stamp duty for protection and propagation of cows?