- Q. - Which news agency will set up $1 million fund to boost BRICS media cooperation?
Description Of This Question
China’s state-run news agency Xinhua will set up a $1 million fund to institutionalize media cooperation among the BRICS countries including awards for journalists from the five member states. The purpose of BRICS media forum is to promote six objectives, including “balanced reporting”. The proposal would also focus on joint development of BRICS digital media, financial information services and promoting people- to-people contacts. The BRICS media forum is the result of a joint initiative by Xinhua News Agency, Brazil’s CMA Group, Russia’s Sputnik News Agency and Radio, The Hindu group of publications from India, and South Africa’s Independent Media.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In BOD5, what is 5 ? – Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- Atoms having same number of electrons called as?
- International Albinism Awareness Day is celebrated on?
- The 104th Indian Science Congress (ISC) has started in which state?
- With which group of countries did the Union Cabinet approved the signing of Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) in respect of tax matters?