- Q. - Which news agency will set up $1 million fund to boost BRICS media cooperation?
Description Of This Question
China’s state-run news agency Xinhua will set up a $1 million fund to institutionalize media cooperation among the BRICS countries including awards for journalists from the five member states. The purpose of BRICS media forum is to promote six objectives, including “balanced reporting”. The proposal would also focus on joint development of BRICS digital media, financial information services and promoting people- to-people contacts. The BRICS media forum is the result of a joint initiative by Xinhua News Agency, Brazil’s CMA Group, Russia’s Sputnik News Agency and Radio, The Hindu group of publications from India, and South Africa’s Independent Media.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has launched “Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY)” to develop villages of the state?
- In which date World Bio-Fuel Day observe
- In a 3-phase-slip-ring induction motor, the slip at some speed is 0.05. The speed is reduced by inserting an external resistance in the rotor circuit and the slip is 0.15. if the rotor winding resistance per phase is 0.2Ω, the external resistance is
- Kautilya’s “Arthasastra” mainly deals with ?
- Who appointed as Chairperson of FSSAI ?