- Q. - Name the US actor best known as the star of the 1960s hit TV series Batman who died recently.
Description Of This Question
Adam West, the US actor best known as the star of the 1960s hit TV series Batman, died at the age of 88. He died in Los Angeles due to leukaemia. His tongue-in-cheek portrayal of Batman and the superhero’s alter ego Bruce Wayne won a cult following.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will lead the toilet usage campaign “Darwaza Band” of the Union Government?
- On which day of year The Earth is nearest to Sun ?
- Which city hosted the first-ever India Indonesia Energy Forum (IIEF)?
- Who has been appointed as the new chief of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)?
- Who has been appointed as the new Executive Director (ED) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?