- Q. - Name the US actor best known as the star of the 1960s hit TV series Batman who died recently.
Description Of This Question
Adam West, the US actor best known as the star of the 1960s hit TV series Batman, died at the age of 88. He died in Los Angeles due to leukaemia. His tongue-in-cheek portrayal of Batman and the superhero’s alter ego Bruce Wayne won a cult following.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country is hosting the 2017 G7 summit?
- Which city is hosting the National Conference of NITI Aayog?
- Which movie has won the Best Picture award at 89th Oscar Academy Awards?
- “Festival of India” will be organised by which of the following countries?
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?