- Q. - Name the Bengali actor who has been nominated for 2017 Legion d’ Honneur, the highest French civilian decoration.
Description Of This Question
The French government honoured Bengali Actor Soumitra Chatterjee with its highest civilian decoration Legion d’ Honneur. He is the only Indian recipient in the 2017 list. Soumitra Chatterjee will be the 33rd Indian and second Bengali after Satyajit Ray, who was awarded with the French government top civilian award in 1987.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new Financial Commissioner (FC) of Railways?
- Which city is hosting the National Conference of NITI Aayog?
- Which kind of fill would you use for the slide for a smooth transition of one colour into another?
- The Reserve of India (RBI) has made linking of Aadhar compulsory for farmers to avail short-term crop loans in 2017-18 under the
- Which Indian cricketer has been conferred with the Fellowship Award in United Kingdom (UK)?