- Q. - Name the Bengali actor who has been nominated for 2017 Legion d’ Honneur, the highest French civilian decoration.
Description Of This Question
The French government honoured Bengali Actor Soumitra Chatterjee with its highest civilian decoration Legion d’ Honneur. He is the only Indian recipient in the 2017 list. Soumitra Chatterjee will be the 33rd Indian and second Bengali after Satyajit Ray, who was awarded with the French government top civilian award in 1987.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Koradi Thermal Power Station (KTPS) is located in which state?
- The National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) has recently imposed a 5-year ban on BBC. NTCA is the statutory body of which union ministry?
- The International Kite Festival (Uttarayan) will be started from which of the following states?
- Who has won the 2016 Presidential election of Haiti?
- Who will be the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC)?