- Q. - Name the Bengali actor who has been nominated for 2017 Legion d’ Honneur, the highest French civilian decoration.
Description Of This Question
The French government honoured Bengali Actor Soumitra Chatterjee with its highest civilian decoration Legion d’ Honneur. He is the only Indian recipient in the 2017 list. Soumitra Chatterjee will be the 33rd Indian and second Bengali after Satyajit Ray, who was awarded with the French government top civilian award in 1987.
Related Topics & Questions:
- EKS Kosmos-2510, newest defence satellite, recently launched by which country ?
- “Festival of India” will be organised by which of the following countries?
- Mahatma Gandhi began his political activities in India first from ?
- Ionic mobility of which of the following alkali metal ions is lowest when aqueous solution of their salts are put under an electric field?
- Ananda Krishnamurti is appointed as MS and CEO of which Bank ?