- Q. - Name the Bengali actor who has been nominated for 2017 Legion d’ Honneur, the highest French civilian decoration.
Description Of This Question
The French government honoured Bengali Actor Soumitra Chatterjee with its highest civilian decoration Legion d’ Honneur. He is the only Indian recipient in the 2017 list. Soumitra Chatterjee will be the 33rd Indian and second Bengali after Satyajit Ray, who was awarded with the French government top civilian award in 1987.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The first Sultan of Delhi to issue regular currency and declare Delhi as the capital of his empire was ?
- 49th trial of BrahMos missile successfully test fired from ?
- 23rd January is celebrated as the birthday of________________
- Kavinder Singh Bisht is associated with which sports?
- Who build Janther Manther in New Delhi?