- Q. - Konstantinos Mitsotakis, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
Description Of This Question
Konstantinos Mitsotakis (98), the former conservative Prime Minister of Greece, has recently passed away in Athens, Greece on May 29, 2017. He will be remembered for fierce confrontations with Greece’s liberal and socialist parties as well as early free-market reforms during a 60-year political career. He was credited with starting unpopular free-market policies, which were quietly continued by later governments, and with improving relations with Turkey. But he was often considered a divisive figure in a country struggling to escape its volatile political history.
Related Topics & Questions:
- With which country has India started a Sports Partnership that would facilitate the exchange of athletes, coaches, technical officials, sports scientists between the two countries?
- Which Indian commodity exchange will merge with Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX)?
- Which of the following is a water soluble vitamin?
- The 2016 World Bhojpuri Conference has started in which of the following cities?
- Who won the 2017 Sanctuary Wildlife Photographer of the Year award?