- Q. - Konstantinos Mitsotakis, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
Description Of This Question
Konstantinos Mitsotakis (98), the former conservative Prime Minister of Greece, has recently passed away in Athens, Greece on May 29, 2017. He will be remembered for fierce confrontations with Greece’s liberal and socialist parties as well as early free-market reforms during a 60-year political career. He was credited with starting unpopular free-market policies, which were quietly continued by later governments, and with improving relations with Turkey. But he was often considered a divisive figure in a country struggling to escape its volatile political history.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following organ / tissue of human body is most sensitive to intake of lead?
- International Friendship Day is observed on_____________
- Which Indian-American personality has won the National Science Foundations (NSF)’s Career Award-2017?
- A hanging balloon blown up with air becomes smaller when the air in a room becomes cooler because the molecules of air
- Shibaji Banerjee, who passed away recently, was the legendary player of which sports?