- Q. - The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed on which date?
Description Of This Question
The United Nations’ (UN) International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed every year on June 4 to acknowledge the pain suffered by children throughout the world who are the victims of physical, mental and emotional abuse. It is a time for people all over the world to become aware of the impact of monstrosity of abuse, in all its forms, against children. It is also a time when organisations and individuals learn from or take part in awareness campaigns centred on protecting children’s rights. This day affirms the UN’s commitment to protect the rights of children.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Tata Sons?
- The 2017 Island tourism Festival has started in which state / union territory?
- Mattuhunny Mathews, popularly known as ‘Toyota Sunny’ passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Which Abhiyan launched by Union Government Of India
- What is the state game of Rajasthan ?