- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth rate in 2018, as per latest World Bank’s Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report?
Description Of This Question
The World Bank (WB) in its latest report “Global Economic Prospects (GEP)” has projected India’s GDP growth rate at 7.5% in 2018 and 7.7% in 2019. As per the report, the World Bank has also projected a strong 7.2% growth rate for India in FY 2017 against 6.8% growth in 2016, as India is recovering from the temporary adverse effects of demonetisation. However, World Bank has maintained its forecast for global growth in 2017 and 2018 unchanged at 2.7% and 2.9% respectively, as manufacturing and trade are picking up and confidence is improving.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 1st Indian woman awarded an Olympic medal ?
- Bodo Tribes are in which state?
- K V Pusa, who passed away recently, was the noted politician of which state?
- India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for improving road connectivity and efficiency in Rajasthan?
- Which Indian-origin British professor has been honoured with the Queen Elizabeth II Knighthood?