- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth rate in 2018, as per latest World Bank’s Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report?
Description Of This Question
The World Bank (WB) in its latest report “Global Economic Prospects (GEP)” has projected India’s GDP growth rate at 7.5% in 2018 and 7.7% in 2019. As per the report, the World Bank has also projected a strong 7.2% growth rate for India in FY 2017 against 6.8% growth in 2016, as India is recovering from the temporary adverse effects of demonetisation. However, World Bank has maintained its forecast for global growth in 2017 and 2018 unchanged at 2.7% and 2.9% respectively, as manufacturing and trade are picking up and confidence is improving.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Surplus Budget is recommended during ?
- Name the two youngest ever players who awarded with PGA of American Player of the Year ?
- Who has been appointed as new Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Operations)?
- Recently Which state became 1st State to submit Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission ?
- Which Indian football team has won the 2017 Santosh Trophy football tournament?