- Q. - India’s first underwater metro tunnel will come up in which city?
Description Of This Question
India’s first underwater metro tunnel will come up in Kolkata, West Bengal, which will pass through the Hooghly River. The tunnel has been constructed 30 metres below riverbed, just a few metres away from the famous Howrah Bridge. It will be connecting two main terminals: Howrah and Sealdah — each of which has a footfall of about 10-12 lakh passengers per day. With the cost of Rs 60 crore, the project is expected to be completed by December 2019. Notably, this is the first time in India that a tunnel has been made under a flowing river.
Related Topics & Questions:
- दो संख्याओं में 2:3 का अनुपात है| यदि प्रत्येक संख्या में 5 जोड़ दिया जाए तो उनमें 5:7 का अनुपात हो जाता है, तो बड़ी संख्या बताओ ?
- 9th Regional Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas (RPBD) to be held in ?
- Who has been elected as Tibetan government-in-exile ?
- MIRA is a ?
- Which film has won the best motion picture award at the 2017 Golden Globes awards?