- Q. - India’s first public bicycle sharing project was launched in _________.
Description Of This Question
The Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah launched India’s first public bicycle sharing (PBS) initiative — Trin Trin — in Mysuru. With this, Mysuru, a cultural and heritage city with a population of 12 lakh people became the first city in India to have a public bicycle sharing system.
Related Topics & Questions:
- First woman Doctor in the world?
- India’s first Micro Drama Fest was named after a Greek Actor. What was the name of this fest?
- Which organization awarded with Porter Prize for social progress ?
- India will provide how much amount to Bangladesh under new “Muktijodha scholarship” scheme?
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Asian Karting Championship held in Malaysia?