- Q. - India’s first public bicycle sharing project was launched in _________.
Description Of This Question
The Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah launched India’s first public bicycle sharing (PBS) initiative — Trin Trin — in Mysuru. With this, Mysuru, a cultural and heritage city with a population of 12 lakh people became the first city in India to have a public bicycle sharing system.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2017 Presidential election of Iran?
- The Ntangki National Park is located in which state?
- Recently In 2015 Who became Interim President of Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) ?
- What is the India’s GDP growth rate in 2018, as per latest World Bank’s Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report?
- Who has been honoured for Jnanpith Award 2017 for the contribution to Hindi literature?