- Q. - Which Indian Institute’s researchers have synthesised a small molecule codenamed 5g showing a degree of promise as an anticancer agent?
Description Of This Question
Researchers at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, in collaboration with researchers from the University of Mysore have synthesised a small molecule that shows a degree of promise as an anticancer agent. In particular, the inhibitor was effective against leukaemia. The molecule (a benzothiazole derivative), codenamed 5g, was found to be effective in inhibiting cell proliferation in both leukaemia and breast cancer cell lines.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The technology used in the electronic printer is called ?
- The 2017 National Ice Skating Championship has started in which of the following states?
- On which date Abdullah Hussain, the famous Novelist of Pakistan, died ?
- Who has become the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest for the fourth time?
- Who appointed as MD and CEO of PTC India Financial Services ?