- Q. - Which Indian Institute’s researchers have synthesised a small molecule codenamed 5g showing a degree of promise as an anticancer agent?
Description Of This Question
Researchers at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, in collaboration with researchers from the University of Mysore have synthesised a small molecule that shows a degree of promise as an anticancer agent. In particular, the inhibitor was effective against leukaemia. The molecule (a benzothiazole derivative), codenamed 5g, was found to be effective in inhibiting cell proliferation in both leukaemia and breast cancer cell lines.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Narendra modi is the second prime minister who gave speech in Hindi in UN, first was ?
- Choose the correct Synonym of the underlined word: The grass is still Damp
- New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum has been awarded By ?
- Karamjyoti Dalal, who has won bronze medal at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
- Rainbows are produced when sunlight ?