- Q. - Which Indian American has been chosen for the 2017 NASA Astronaut Candidate Class?
Description Of This Question
Indian-American Raja Chari, a Lieutenant Colonel with the US Air Force, has been chosen for the 2017 NASA Astronaut Candidate Class. He is among 12 new astronauts who will be trained for missions into Earth orbit and to deep space. Chari may become the 3rd person of Indian origin from the US after the late Kalpana Chawla and current NASA astronaut Sunita ‘Suni’ Williams to fly to space. Currently, he is a commander of the 461st Flight Test Squadron and the director of the F-35 Integrated Test Force at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will be the new Defence Secretary of India?
- Which state’s government is planning to declare “no school bag day” on Saturdays in all the state-run schools?
- Which kind of fill would you use for the slide for a smooth transition of one colour into another?
- Name the technology has been launched by Fin-tech player MobiKwik to make the payment vide offline?
- Which country topped the medal tally at the Moscow Shotgun World Championships?