- Q. - Which Indian American has been chosen for the 2017 NASA Astronaut Candidate Class?
Description Of This Question
Indian-American Raja Chari, a Lieutenant Colonel with the US Air Force, has been chosen for the 2017 NASA Astronaut Candidate Class. He is among 12 new astronauts who will be trained for missions into Earth orbit and to deep space. Chari may become the 3rd person of Indian origin from the US after the late Kalpana Chawla and current NASA astronaut Sunita ‘Suni’ Williams to fly to space. Currently, he is a commander of the 461st Flight Test Squadron and the director of the F-35 Integrated Test Force at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What percent of stake in Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL) will be taken over by Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC)?
- AB de villers fastest made150 against in ODI against to ?
- The thirteenth Pravasi Bhartiya Divas was held on 8th and 9th Jan 2015 at ?
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the first meeting of the newly constituted Islands Development Agency (IDA) in New Delhi. When was the IDA established?
- In Which Country Shuangjiankou Dam started ?