- Q. - India signed a US $39.2 million loan agreement with the World Bank for the “citizen-centric service delivery” project in __________.
Description Of This Question
India signed a US $39.2 million loan agreement with the World Bank for the “citizen-centric service delivery” project in Assam. The programme size is US $49 million, of which US $39.2 million will be financed by the World Bank and the remaining amount will be funded out of the state budget. The programme’s duration is 5 years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much fund has been allocated to the National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS) for fiscal year 2017-18?
- Name the Constitutionalist recommending the abolition of the Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS), who died recently.
- The Mouling National Park (MNP) is located in which state?
- Which Indian-American professor has developed a breakthrough therapy for treating Sepsis?
- Who appointed as India’s Permanent Representative to United Nations ?