- Q. - India signed a US $39.2 million loan agreement with the World Bank for the “citizen-centric service delivery” project in __________.
Description Of This Question
India signed a US $39.2 million loan agreement with the World Bank for the “citizen-centric service delivery” project in Assam. The programme size is US $49 million, of which US $39.2 million will be financed by the World Bank and the remaining amount will be funded out of the state budget. The programme’s duration is 5 years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who invented Mercury thermometer?
- Which union minister has recently launched Test & Treat policy for HIV patients?
- Violation of which Rules under the Conduct of Elections Rules 1961 led Election Commission to declare invalid the votes cast by two Congress MLAs in the recently concluded Gujarat Rajya Sabha polls?
- Which country has become the world’s largest importer of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), according to Petroleum Planning & Analysis cell?
- Which bank has signed MoU with the government to provide Rs 1,000 crore financing for food processing projects?