- Q. - India signed a US $39.2 million loan agreement with the World Bank for the “citizen-centric service delivery” project in __________.
Description Of This Question
India signed a US $39.2 million loan agreement with the World Bank for the “citizen-centric service delivery” project in Assam. The programme size is US $49 million, of which US $39.2 million will be financed by the World Bank and the remaining amount will be funded out of the state budget. The programme’s duration is 5 years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has launched “Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY)” to develop villages of the state?
- Who has won the award for the 2016 Men’s Player of the Year by the Golf Industry Association (GIA)?
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the World Bank for “Third Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP III)” of India?
- What was the name given to the unique microbus recently discovered by NASA?
- Dignity for all, respect for women” is the theme of the____________