- Q. - India has signed pact with which country on Parliamentary Cooperation?
Description Of This Question
India has signed a pact with Mauritius to institutionalize cooperation between Parliaments of the two countries. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Speaker of National Assembly of Mauritius Santi Bai Hanoomanjee after their meeting in Port Louis. The relationship between the two countries provides a platform for the sustained growth of friendship and partnership.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India Brand Equity Foundation established by which union ministry ?
- Which country will host the 2021 World Aquatics Championships?
- Which Indian company became 1st to awarded with MIT Climate CoLab Award given by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Washington DC ?
- निम्नलिखित मई से कोन – सा तथ्य भूमंडलीय उष्मीकरण से जुड़ा मन जाता है ?
- Which hospital has become the India’s First public hospital for eye tumours?