- Q. - India has signed pact with which country on Parliamentary Cooperation?
Description Of This Question
India has signed a pact with Mauritius to institutionalize cooperation between Parliaments of the two countries. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Speaker of National Assembly of Mauritius Santi Bai Hanoomanjee after their meeting in Port Louis. The relationship between the two countries provides a platform for the sustained growth of friendship and partnership.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the Bulgaria Open International Series of Badminton on August 17, 2017?
- Gregg Allaman, the renowned musician passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Name the three airlines imposed with fine of Rs.258 Crore by Competition Commission of India ?
- For which of the following Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs) RBI has not set up a Supervisory College?
- William Peter Blatty, who passed away recently, was the well-known author of which country?