- Q. - India has signed pact with which country on Parliamentary Cooperation?
Description Of This Question
India has signed a pact with Mauritius to institutionalize cooperation between Parliaments of the two countries. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Speaker of National Assembly of Mauritius Santi Bai Hanoomanjee after their meeting in Port Louis. The relationship between the two countries provides a platform for the sustained growth of friendship and partnership.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which social networking site has officially launched “Express Wi-Fi” internet services in India?
- The ‘Boko Haram’ Islamist Militants group is engaged in conflict with the government of which of the following countries ?
- Swami Vivekananda’s birthday is observed in India as__________
- Which of the following states first banned the use of plastic bags?
- A person can jump higher on the moon’s surface than on the earth because ?