- Q. - India has signed pact with which country on Parliamentary Cooperation?
Description Of This Question
India has signed a pact with Mauritius to institutionalize cooperation between Parliaments of the two countries. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Speaker of National Assembly of Mauritius Santi Bai Hanoomanjee after their meeting in Port Louis. The relationship between the two countries provides a platform for the sustained growth of friendship and partnership.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which city has topped the 2016 Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) Urban Governance ranking?
- Which union minister has launched a month-long plantation drive to mark Van Mahotsav-2017?
- In which country the world’s oldest emoji was discovered’ on pottery?
- Mahatma Gandhi began his political activities in India first from ?
- 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championship to held in ?