- Q. - Health Minister of India has been awarded with the WHO’s special recognition award for tobacco control. What is his name?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, JP Nadda, has been conferred Director General’s Special Recognition Award by the World Health Organisation (WHO) for his leadership and commitment to advancing tobacco control. Ministers of Health for Maldives and Bhutan were among five individuals/ institutions selected by the WHO South-East Asia Region (SEARO) for 2017’s World No-Tobacco Day Award.
Related Topics & Questions:
- At which place new dry port has been developed to cater effective logistics services to the industries in Vidarbha region?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Press Freedom Index (WPFI)?
- Which among the following Indian Women has made her debut in Forbes’s ‘The World’s Most Powerful Women’ 2017 list?
- The 2nd edition of joint military exercise “Al Nagah-II” has started between India and which country?
- When is World Tsunami Awareness Day observed?