- Q. - Health Minister of India has been awarded with the WHO’s special recognition award for tobacco control. What is his name?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, JP Nadda, has been conferred Director General’s Special Recognition Award by the World Health Organisation (WHO) for his leadership and commitment to advancing tobacco control. Ministers of Health for Maldives and Bhutan were among five individuals/ institutions selected by the WHO South-East Asia Region (SEARO) for 2017’s World No-Tobacco Day Award.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Navegaon National Park is located in which state?
- India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has launched in which city?
- The Sri Lankan Cabinet recently revised the agreement for Hambantota Port built by a country. Name the country.
- By which year the Union Government has targeted to install 60 Giga Watts wind power capacity?
- Which city is hosting the 12th edition of G-20 Summit 2017?