- Q. - Health Minister of India has been awarded with the WHO’s special recognition award for tobacco control. What is his name?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, JP Nadda, has been conferred Director General’s Special Recognition Award by the World Health Organisation (WHO) for his leadership and commitment to advancing tobacco control. Ministers of Health for Maldives and Bhutan were among five individuals/ institutions selected by the WHO South-East Asia Region (SEARO) for 2017’s World No-Tobacco Day Award.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The headquarters of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is located in which city?
- The difference in the value of visible exports and visible imports is called ?
- On which date World Bank released Report “India crossed $2 trillion figure” ?
- ‘Matoshree’ the book authored by Sumitra Mahajan is on which of the following characters?
- Which state government has recently declared Dailong village as biodiversity heritage site of the state?