- Q. - What is the growth rate of the Indian economy in the first quarter of this financial year?
Description Of This Question
India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth slowed to 7.1 per cent in the first quarter (Q1) of this year with private consumption still the mainstay of the expansion. GDP growth stood at 7.9 percent in the fourth quarter (January-March) of this financial year and at 7.5 percent in Q1 of 2015-16.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Prime Minister of India recently announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for which state youth to engage youth in constructive sporting activities?
- The difference in the value of visible exports and visible imports is called ?
- Recently In October 2015 Who appointed as CEO of Twitter ?
- Which State became 1st to start e-auction of mines ?
- Which committee has been constituted by the Union government to improve Haj policy in subsidy issue?