- Q. - What is the growth rate of the Indian economy in the first quarter of this financial year?
Description Of This Question
India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth slowed to 7.1 per cent in the first quarter (Q1) of this year with private consumption still the mainstay of the expansion. GDP growth stood at 7.9 percent in the fourth quarter (January-March) of this financial year and at 7.5 percent in Q1 of 2015-16.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian city is hosting the International conference on sports “CII ScoreCard 2017”?
- Who has won a prestigious business award in the UK for his efforts to bring innovative IT solutions to Africa?
- Who is appointed as the new chairman of FTII pune?
- Which football club has won the 2017 UEFA Champions League trophy?
- Which country is hosting the 18th edition of Asia’s largest convention on the business of media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017”?