- Q. - Who of the following resigned from the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of BCCI?
Description Of This Question
Historian Ramachandra Guha, appointed by the Supreme Court as one of the four administrators of BCCI. The apex court had on January 30 appointed a four-member COA headed by former Comptroller and Auditor General Vinod Rai to run the affairs of BCCI and implement court-approved recommendations of the Justice R M Lodha panel on reforms in the cash-rich cricket body.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who appointed the Chairman (vice-President is the Chairman of RajyaSabha) of RajyaSabha?
- Who has been chosen for the 2016 Mohanan Suvarna Mudra Award?
- Which country is hosting the 3rd Edition of Global Exhibition on Services (GES – 2017)?
- At which places in India are the High Altitude Cloud Observatories functional?
- India has signed pact with which country on Parliamentary Cooperation?