- Q. - Who of the following resigned from the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of BCCI?
Description Of This Question
Historian Ramachandra Guha, appointed by the Supreme Court as one of the four administrators of BCCI. The apex court had on January 30 appointed a four-member COA headed by former Comptroller and Auditor General Vinod Rai to run the affairs of BCCI and implement court-approved recommendations of the Justice R M Lodha panel on reforms in the cash-rich cricket body.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Indian constitution provides the country with three categories of Civil Services, namely ?
- Who appointed as MD of Unisys Corporation of India ?
- According to the report of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, India will grow at __% in the year 2015 ?
- Google tied up with which watch company for smart watch ?
- 1st World Indigenous Games were held in which country ?