- Q. - Who of the following resigned from the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of BCCI?
Description Of This Question
Historian Ramachandra Guha, appointed by the Supreme Court as one of the four administrators of BCCI. The apex court had on January 30 appointed a four-member COA headed by former Comptroller and Auditor General Vinod Rai to run the affairs of BCCI and implement court-approved recommendations of the Justice R M Lodha panel on reforms in the cash-rich cricket body.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has inaugurated 6th International Textile and Apparel Fair, ‘VASTRA’?
- Arthur Morris, who has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame, was the legendary cricketer of which country?
- Who has won Gold medal for India for the first time in Wuhu World Championship?
- The technology used in the electronic printer is called ?
- Who has been appointed as secretary to President-elect Ram Nath Kovind?