- Q. - Who of the following resigned from the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of BCCI?
Description Of This Question
Historian Ramachandra Guha, appointed by the Supreme Court as one of the four administrators of BCCI. The apex court had on January 30 appointed a four-member COA headed by former Comptroller and Auditor General Vinod Rai to run the affairs of BCCI and implement court-approved recommendations of the Justice R M Lodha panel on reforms in the cash-rich cricket body.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Ionic mobility of which of the following alkali metal ions is lowest when aqueous solution of their salts are put under an electric field?
- What is ‘Aadi Perukku’ ?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Tea Board of India?
- Name the book penned by Diego Maradona and Daniel Arcucci.
- What is the name of tropical cyclone that hit the French island territories in the Caribbean causing 9 deaths?