- Q. - Which of the following countries is not a member of BIMSTEC?
Description Of This Question
BIMSTEC stands for Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation. It is regional organization comprising of seven members states lying near the Bay of Bengal. These are India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Thailand.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian city has been named as the Richest Indian city, according to latest New World Wealth report?
- Who has become the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest for the fourth time?
- Which city is hosting the International Vision Zero Conference on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH)?
- Which company completed the $4.5 billion takeover process of Yahoo on June 13, 2017?
- Who won the Atlanta Open title of tennis recently?