- Q. - Which of the following countries is not a member of BIMSTEC?
Description Of This Question
BIMSTEC stands for Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation. It is regional organization comprising of seven members states lying near the Bay of Bengal. These are India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Thailand.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 49th trial of BrahMos missile successfully test fired from ?
- Which state government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 21,000 to families for third girl child?
- Who appointed as Director of Aeronautical Development Agency ?
- Who was not hanged ?
- Ved Prakash Sharma, who passed away recently, was the renowned novelist of which language?