- Q. - Which economic bloc/country imposed new steel anti-dumping duties against China?
Description Of This Question
The European Commission has imposed new anti-dumping duties on its steel products. The 28-nation bloc levied duties of up to 35.9 percent on Chinese hot-rolled flat steel. The move is aimed at creating a level playing field with China as it broadens its campaign to protect Europe’s struggling steel manufacturers.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Atulya Bharat’?
- Which company completed the $4.5 billion takeover process of Yahoo on June 13, 2017?
- Who has been bestowed with the prestigious P C Chandra Puraskaar 2017?
- Which state government has recently signed a reworked MoU with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) for Barmer refinery?
- Choose the correct Synonym of the underlined word: The grass is still Damp