- Q. - Which economic bloc/country imposed new steel anti-dumping duties against China?
Description Of This Question
The European Commission has imposed new anti-dumping duties on its steel products. The 28-nation bloc levied duties of up to 35.9 percent on Chinese hot-rolled flat steel. The move is aimed at creating a level playing field with China as it broadens its campaign to protect Europe’s struggling steel manufacturers.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will lead the toilet usage campaign “Darwaza Band” of the Union Government?
- Which one of the following is an indigenously built light combat aircraft of India?
- Who is the newly appointed Controller General of Accounts?
- Who is the newly elected Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas?
- World AIDS Day is observed on which of the following days?