- Q. - Which economic bloc/country imposed new steel anti-dumping duties against China?
Description Of This Question
The European Commission has imposed new anti-dumping duties on its steel products. The 28-nation bloc levied duties of up to 35.9 percent on Chinese hot-rolled flat steel. The move is aimed at creating a level playing field with China as it broadens its campaign to protect Europe’s struggling steel manufacturers.
Related Topics & Questions:
- DARPAN a web application to monitor all government funded projects is launched by
- Bones of human are made up of
- प्रकृति विषयक विश्व व्यापी निधि (वर्ल्ड वाइल्ड फण्ड) के लिए निम्नलिखित में से कौन से लोगो का किया जाता है?
- Jean-Pierre Lacroix, who has been appointed United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations, is from which country?
- Which state government has launched “Kilkari” app to create awarness among pregnant women?