- Q. - Which economic bloc/country imposed new steel anti-dumping duties against China?
Description Of This Question
The European Commission has imposed new anti-dumping duties on its steel products. The 28-nation bloc levied duties of up to 35.9 percent on Chinese hot-rolled flat steel. The move is aimed at creating a level playing field with China as it broadens its campaign to protect Europe’s struggling steel manufacturers.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which high-level committee has been formed to examine working of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH)?
- Which of these is a WRONG match?
- निम्नलिखित मैं से कोन – सी सबसे निचली वायुमण्डलीय परत है?
- With which country India has signed MoC on Technical Intern Training Program?
- Which Zimbabwe cricketer retired from international cricket?