- Q. - In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
Description Of This Question
The Adani Group, a global integrated infrastructure conglomerate, announced commissioning of a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh (UP). The plant has been commissioned at a total cost of Rs. 315 crore under the National Solar Mission Scheme. With this, the Adani Group’s capacity in solar energy has now increased to 838 MW, spread across Gujarat (Bitta – 40 MW), Tamil Nadu (Ramanathapuram – 648 MW), Uttar Pradesh and Punjab (Bhatinda – 100 MW).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which literary great will feature on the new 10-pound note that was unveiled in the United Kingdom on July 18, 2017?
- Which of the following has been named the reputed nation in the world?
- India has signed pact with which country on Parliamentary Cooperation?
- Full form of OLAP?
- What does ASCII Stands For?