- Q. - In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
Description Of This Question
The Adani Group, a global integrated infrastructure conglomerate, announced commissioning of a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh (UP). The plant has been commissioned at a total cost of Rs. 315 crore under the National Solar Mission Scheme. With this, the Adani Group’s capacity in solar energy has now increased to 838 MW, spread across Gujarat (Bitta – 40 MW), Tamil Nadu (Ramanathapuram – 648 MW), Uttar Pradesh and Punjab (Bhatinda – 100 MW).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Zygmunt Bauman, who passed away recently, was the renowned sociologist of which country?
- What is the constituency of Nitin Gadkari ?
- Which country has become the world’s first country to cease FM radio broadcasting?
- India’s first laser technology-based advanced AVMS RTO check post has set up at which state?
- Gangaur festival Belong To ?