- Q. - In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
Description Of This Question
The Adani Group, a global integrated infrastructure conglomerate, announced commissioning of a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh (UP). The plant has been commissioned at a total cost of Rs. 315 crore under the National Solar Mission Scheme. With this, the Adani Group’s capacity in solar energy has now increased to 838 MW, spread across Gujarat (Bitta – 40 MW), Tamil Nadu (Ramanathapuram – 648 MW), Uttar Pradesh and Punjab (Bhatinda – 100 MW).
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which state, President Ram Nath Kovind launched Mata Amritanandamayi Math Project “Jeevamritham”?
- The life process which converts chemical energy into heat energy
- PM Modi introduced coin of 125 and 10 rupee in the memory of who among the following?
- In which country New Development Bank launched ?
- Which high court stayed the noise rules amendment and restored the prior position?