- Q. - In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
Description Of This Question
The Adani Group, a global integrated infrastructure conglomerate, announced commissioning of a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh (UP). The plant has been commissioned at a total cost of Rs. 315 crore under the National Solar Mission Scheme. With this, the Adani Group’s capacity in solar energy has now increased to 838 MW, spread across Gujarat (Bitta – 40 MW), Tamil Nadu (Ramanathapuram – 648 MW), Uttar Pradesh and Punjab (Bhatinda – 100 MW).
Related Topics & Questions:
- कुओमिनटेग क्या था?
- Who is appointed as Prime Minister of Congo ?
- The 2017 HADR exercise “Karavali Karunya” has started by Indian Navy in which state?
- Name the Indian player who lifted the US $15,000 International Tennis Federation (ITF) men’s Futures tennis title played in Singapore.
- Which union minister has launched an integrated grievances redressal platform “MoPNG e Seva” for Petroleum and Gas related queries?