- Q. - In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
Description Of This Question
The Adani Group, a global integrated infrastructure conglomerate, announced commissioning of a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh (UP). The plant has been commissioned at a total cost of Rs. 315 crore under the National Solar Mission Scheme. With this, the Adani Group’s capacity in solar energy has now increased to 838 MW, spread across Gujarat (Bitta – 40 MW), Tamil Nadu (Ramanathapuram – 648 MW), Uttar Pradesh and Punjab (Bhatinda – 100 MW).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will be the new under-secretary General of the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)?
- Which Indian city has been declared as a World Heritage City (WHC) by UNESCO?
- During photo synthesis light energy is converted to?
- Which of the following is the official mascot of the 22nd edition of Asian Athletics Championships-2017?
- Which union minister has launched an integrated grievances redressal platform “MoPNG e Seva” for Petroleum and Gas related queries?