- Q. - With which country Union Health Ministry collaborated to launch the national human milk bank called ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’ in New Delhi?
Description Of This Question
The Union Health and Family Welfare Secretary C K Mishra inaugurated the ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’, a National Human Milk Bank and Lactation Counselling Centre (NHMBLCC) at the Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) in New Delhi. The Centre will collect, pasteurize, test and safely store milk that has been donated by lactating mothers and make it available for infants in need. It is established in collaboration with the Norwegian government, Oslo University and Norway India Partnership Initiative (NIPI).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Salt Satyagraha lead by which leader in tamilnadu?
- Who has been chosen as the new chief minister of Nagaland?
- Which state will become the Indian state to opt for electronic transmission of postal ballot to service voters?
- Which city has become the first Indian city to won Pierre L’enfant Planning Excellence and Achievement Awards-2017?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index?