- Q. - With which country Union Health Ministry collaborated to launch the national human milk bank called ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’ in New Delhi?
Description Of This Question
The Union Health and Family Welfare Secretary C K Mishra inaugurated the ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’, a National Human Milk Bank and Lactation Counselling Centre (NHMBLCC) at the Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) in New Delhi. The Centre will collect, pasteurize, test and safely store milk that has been donated by lactating mothers and make it available for infants in need. It is established in collaboration with the Norwegian government, Oslo University and Norway India Partnership Initiative (NIPI).
Related Topics & Questions:
- A defect of vision in which the points in one plane of an object appear in focus while those in another plane are out of focus is called ?
- Output when methane gas is burnt?
- Which start up has won the ‘Best IT Startup of India’ award at the 2016 National Entrepreneurship Awards (NEA)?
- What is the full form of ‘ENIAC’?
- In which state first ever ASEAN-India Music Festival will be held?