- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 A T Kearney Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
Description Of This Question
India has acquired the top position among 30 developing countries on ease of doing business at the 2017 A.T. Kearney Global Retail Development Index (GRDI). The 2017 GRDI titled “The Age of Focus” ranked China at second place, followed by Malaysia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Vietnam. The 16th edition of GRDI ranked top 30 developing countries for retail investment worldwide and analyzed 25 macroeconomic and retail-specific variables to help retailers devise successful global strategies to identify emerging market investment opportunities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- On Which Date e-Migrate system launched In India ?
- Who is the newly elected President of the European Council (EC)?
- Who clinched FIFA Women’s World Cup 2015 ?
- Which committee has been formed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on corporate governance?
- Which Indian bank has won the 2017 Golden Peacock Innovative Product / Service Award (GPIPSA)?