- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 A T Kearney Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
Description Of This Question
India has acquired the top position among 30 developing countries on ease of doing business at the 2017 A.T. Kearney Global Retail Development Index (GRDI). The 2017 GRDI titled “The Age of Focus” ranked China at second place, followed by Malaysia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Vietnam. The 16th edition of GRDI ranked top 30 developing countries for retail investment worldwide and analyzed 25 macroeconomic and retail-specific variables to help retailers devise successful global strategies to identify emerging market investment opportunities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan, who passed away recently, was the famous musician of which musical instrument?
- The Pancheswar Dam is proposed to be built at the confluence of ?
- The CCEA approved the Scheme of providing Budgetary Support under Goods and Service Tax (GST) regime for eligible industrial units in N-E States and Special Category States. Which of the following is not a Special Category State?
- Who won the Montreal Masters defeating Roger Federer?
- Which of the following is not associated with Panchayati Raj ?