- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 A T Kearney Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
Description Of This Question
India has acquired the top position among 30 developing countries on ease of doing business at the 2017 A.T. Kearney Global Retail Development Index (GRDI). The 2017 GRDI titled “The Age of Focus” ranked China at second place, followed by Malaysia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Vietnam. The 16th edition of GRDI ranked top 30 developing countries for retail investment worldwide and analyzed 25 macroeconomic and retail-specific variables to help retailers devise successful global strategies to identify emerging market investment opportunities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been the fourth Indian boxer to win a bronze medal at the World Championships?
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the renowned author has passed away. She hailed from which country?
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has tied up with which PSU company to develop low-cost lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles?
- The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed on which date?
- Who has been named as the new administrator of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?