- Q. - Which country has passed the Abdication Bill in order to abdicate the ageing king?
Description Of This Question
Japan passed the abdicate bill allowing Emperor Akihito to abdicate. Aging Emperor Akihito would be the first Japanese monarch to abdicate in almost 200 years. The new bill also calls on lawmakers to consider allowing women to play a greater role in the royal family.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following has been adjudged as the cleanest railway station in category A1, as per recently released report by the Ministry of Railways?
- Who has won the 2016 Wisden-MCC (Melbourne Cricket Council) Cricket Photograph of the Year?
- Indus OS has partnered with which Indian Bank to launch an OS-integrated UPI payment platform?
- Who has been conferred the 2017 Personality of the Year award by Skoch Consultancy Services (SCS)?
- Teacher’s Day is celebrated on______________