- Q. - Which country has passed the Abdication Bill in order to abdicate the ageing king?
Description Of This Question
Japan passed the abdicate bill allowing Emperor Akihito to abdicate. Aging Emperor Akihito would be the first Japanese monarch to abdicate in almost 200 years. The new bill also calls on lawmakers to consider allowing women to play a greater role in the royal family.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where is the headquarters of the think-tank Atlantic Council (AC)?
- Who relaxed Change in Ownership Norms of Borrowing Entities ?
- In the case of deadlock between the two houses of the parliament, the joint sitting is presided over by the ?
- Recently India signed an agreement with which bank ?
- Recently, Union Sports Minister announced how much amount for Jammu and Kashmir ?