- Q. - With which country India singed a pact to institutionalise cooperation between their parliaments?
Description Of This Question
India and Mauritius signed a pact to institutionalize cooperation between Parliaments of the two countries. In this regard, an MoU was signed by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Speaker of National Assembly of Mauritius Santi Bai Hanoomanjee.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of France?
- Which committee has recently recommended several measures for de-siltation of River Ganga?
- ow many Indian universities named in the QS World University Rankings 2016?
- The Task Force on improving employment data has suggested to create a dedicated central facility to improve employment statistics. Who headed the Task Force?
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who has won the 2017 Rotterdam Tennis Tournament, is belonged to which country?