- Q. - With which country India singed a pact to institutionalise cooperation between their parliaments?
Description Of This Question
India and Mauritius signed a pact to institutionalize cooperation between Parliaments of the two countries. In this regard, an MoU was signed by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Speaker of National Assembly of Mauritius Santi Bai Hanoomanjee.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who was first female Judge of High Court?
- Name the longest serving chief minister of Manipur who died recently.
- Which Indian teenager has won the Young Travel Photographer Of The Year (TPOTY) award 2016?
- Who won mixed doubles title of US Open ?
- Which state to host the 5th North East Connectivity Summit-2018?