- Q. - With which country India signed a “white shipping” agreement to improve data sharing on non-classified merchant navy ships or cargo ship?
Description Of This Question
India and Israel signed a “white shipping” agreement to improve data sharing on non-classified merchant navy ships or cargo ships. The agreement was signed to further deepen bilateral military ties. The agreement was signed by Chief of Indian Navy Staff Sunil Lanba and Chief of the General Staff of Israeli Defence Force Lt Gen Gadi Eisenkot after their meeting.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian traditional languages becomes the part of United Nation’s charter recently?
- The ‘Boko Haram’ Islamist Militants group is engaged in conflict with the government of which of the following countries ?
- The most suitable method of separation of 1 : 1 mixture of ortho and para – nitrophenols is :
- Recently, The ____th Surajkund International Crafts Mela is begins at Faridabad in Haryana ?
- What is the India’s real GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to latest rating review by Fitch Ratings?