- Q. - With which country India signed a “white shipping” agreement to improve data sharing on non-classified merchant navy ships or cargo ship?
Description Of This Question
India and Israel signed a “white shipping” agreement to improve data sharing on non-classified merchant navy ships or cargo ships. The agreement was signed to further deepen bilateral military ties. The agreement was signed by Chief of Indian Navy Staff Sunil Lanba and Chief of the General Staff of Israeli Defence Force Lt Gen Gadi Eisenkot after their meeting.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Supreme Court (SC) sought response from five states on a contempt plea alleging non-compliance of order related to ensuring high security registration plates for all vehicles. Which of the following is not one of them?
- UP will implement National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 in how many phases ?
- Who among the following has not been selected for the Arjuna Award 2017?
- Which city observed the 72nd anniversary of first atomic bombing?
- ‘Rashtriya Avishkar Abhiyan’ launched by ?