- Q. - With which country India signed an agreement to provide US $318 million line of credit for the development of the railway sector in the country?
Description Of This Question
India signed an agreement with Sri Lanka to provide fresh assistance of US $318 million line of credit to for the development of the railway sector in the country. The agreement was signed in Colombo. India has already provided four Lines of Credit for the development of railway sector in Sri Lanka through its EXIM bank amounting to approximately US $966 million.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Kishori Amonkar, the renowned Hindustani classical vocalist has passed away. She hailed from which state?
- The 11th edition of The Indo-Nepal military exercise “SURYA KIRAN-XI” has started in which state?
- For improving the health of whom the Health Ministry has issued Operational Guidelines for Planning and Implementation of Family Participatory Care (FPC)?
- Bankers of Banks?
- Which Indian-American student has won the 2017 National Geographic Bee contest?