- Q. - Which company completed the $4.5 billion takeover process of Yahoo on June 13, 2017?
Description Of This Question
Verizon completed the US $4.5 billion takeover process of email and internet giant Yahoo. The takeover ends Yahoo’s 21-year history as a publicly traded company. Yahoo’s email and other digital services such as sports, finance and news will be run by Tim Armstrong, who has been running AOL since Verizon bought that company for $4.4 billion two years ago. Armstrong will now be CEO of a new Verizon subsidiary called Oath, which will consist of Yahoo and various AOL services.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The aim of “Skill India Mission” is to equip 500 million Indians with skills by which year ?
- A 3-pase, 4-pole, 50Hz induction motor runs at a speed of 1440 rpm. The rotating field produced by the rotor rotates at a speed of___________rpm with respect to stator field.
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Kidney Day (WKD)?
- Which state government will launch a unique programme “Ammaku Vandaman” in schools to pay tribute to mothers?
- Clinical thermometer invented by?