- Q. - In which city the foundation stone for eight connectivity projects was laid down by Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Shipping and Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadari laid down the foundation stone for eight connectivity projects in Mumbai. The projects worth Rs. 1117.03 crore aim to enhance connectivity of the hinterland to Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT).
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which of the following did the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) authorise the Alternative Mechanism?
- Which Indian personality has won the 2017 Goldman Environmental Prize?
- Amul has signed MoU with which organisation for fodder acreage estimation using space technology?
- Which country has officially recognized Bitcoin and digital currencies as legal money?
- Dignity for all, respect for women” is the theme of the____________