- Q. - In which city the foundation stone for eight connectivity projects was laid down by Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Shipping and Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadari laid down the foundation stone for eight connectivity projects in Mumbai. The projects worth Rs. 1117.03 crore aim to enhance connectivity of the hinterland to Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT).
Related Topics & Questions:
- The National Tourism Day is celebrated on which day in India?
- According to RBI, all term deposits of individuals (held singly or jointly) of rupees _______ and below should necessarily have premature withdrawal facility.
- The book “Just Another Jihadi Jane” has been authored by whom?
- Who became the first Latvian Grand Slam Champion by winning the women’s singles title of 2017 French Open?
- What is the full form of VGA ?