- Q. - In which city the foundation stone for eight connectivity projects was laid down by Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Shipping and Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadari laid down the foundation stone for eight connectivity projects in Mumbai. The projects worth Rs. 1117.03 crore aim to enhance connectivity of the hinterland to Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT).
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much loan amount was sanctioned by NABARD for creation of rural infrastructure in Rajasthan?
- The Union Govt has given nod for setting up India’s first personal rapid transit (Metrino Pod) network for
- Which Non profit organization has changed its status from NGO to Inter-Governmental Organisation?
- Who appointed as Arbitrate by the Government of India for Vodafone tax case ?
- Dravid Bowie, who passed away recently, was the well-known actor from which country?