- Q. - Who has become the new Solicitor General of India?
Description Of This Question
Ranjit Kumar is the present Solicitor General of India, whose tenure has been extended by the Government of India (GoI). Beside this, the terms of Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi and five other senior law officers have also been extended. The Additional Solicitor Generals who have been given extension for an indefinite period are Pinky Anand, Maninder Singh, P S Patwalia, Tushar Mehta and P S Narsimha. The Attorney General, along with the Solicitor General and Additional Solicitor General, represents the government in various courts and tender legal advice on complex issues.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Indian Railways developed new type of toilets named ?
- The International Day of Human Space Flight is observed on which date?
- Who awarded with Grand Prix World Press Cartoon Award ?
- Ved Prakash Sharma, who passed away recently, was the renowned novelist of which language?
- The last dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate was the ?