- Q. - Who has become the new Solicitor General of India?
Description Of This Question
Ranjit Kumar is the present Solicitor General of India, whose tenure has been extended by the Government of India (GoI). Beside this, the terms of Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi and five other senior law officers have also been extended. The Additional Solicitor Generals who have been given extension for an indefinite period are Pinky Anand, Maninder Singh, P S Patwalia, Tushar Mehta and P S Narsimha. The Attorney General, along with the Solicitor General and Additional Solicitor General, represents the government in various courts and tender legal advice on complex issues.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is considered as the heart of the operating system, which provides the basic foundation, memory management file systems, program execution?
- The question has two statements followed by two conclusions numbered (i) and (ii). You have to take the given two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusion and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given two statements, disregarding commonly known facts. Statements: All Doctors are intelligent. No Engineer is intelligent. Conclusions: (i) No Doctor is Engineer. (ii) All Doctors are Engineers.
- Who is the author of Prithivi Raj Raso ?
- GADL signed an agreement with ?
- Who of the following has won the 2017 Men’s Doubles Tallahassee Challenger title?