- Q. - Who has become the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the ITTF Umpires and Referees Committee (URC)?
Description Of This Question
Ganeshan Neelakanta Iyer has become the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the ITTF Umpires and Referees Committee (URC). His term will be for two years and is extendable. Iyer is the only assigned competition manager of the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) in India. Beside this, Ganeshan has also been recommended as the Technical Commissioner from the Asian Continent to ITTF and his term will be for a period of four years. He is also the chairman of the South Asian Federation technical committee and a member of the Technical Committee of the Commonwealth Table Tennis Federation (CTTF).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company launched a prepaid card linked mobile wallet service, which includes pay for service as well as withdraw cash of upto 1lakh?
- Which organisation launched the “e-Shakti” initiative for digitisation of Self-Hep Groups (SHGs)?
- Who won the European Golden Shoe in 2015?
- With which country Nepal has signed three agreements to boost bilateral ties?
- What was the old name of ICC?