- Q. - Who has become the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the ITTF Umpires and Referees Committee (URC)?
Description Of This Question
Ganeshan Neelakanta Iyer has become the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the ITTF Umpires and Referees Committee (URC). His term will be for two years and is extendable. Iyer is the only assigned competition manager of the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) in India. Beside this, Ganeshan has also been recommended as the Technical Commissioner from the Asian Continent to ITTF and his term will be for a period of four years. He is also the chairman of the South Asian Federation technical committee and a member of the Technical Committee of the Commonwealth Table Tennis Federation (CTTF).
Related Topics & Questions:
- No of countries in world T20 cup 2016 except hosting country?
- Who is the Governor of the State of Maharashtra ?
- The 104th Indian Science Congress (ISC) has started in which state?
- Which country won South Asian Basketball Championship ?
- Which state government has recently gave official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh”?